Time & Attendance
Automated Employee Time Tracking allows you to Get More Done!
Keeping track of time manually? Automated time and attendance software can reduce your manual — and error-prone — data entry and improve payroll accuracy. It can also increase productivity by ensuring the right people are where you need them every day. Manage your time and attendance with ease:
– Have employees clock in and out on a computer, mobile device or time clock
– Create, publish and manage schedules online
– Track time-off requests, approvals and vacations
The best part? It integrates with your CRI payroll software solutions, which means:
– Data flows automatically between HR, payroll and time
– People only have one username and password to remember
– Time, pay, benefits and other information can be accessed from the web or a mobile app
Improve your overall Payroll Accuracy!
Don’t leave the accuracy and reliability of your company payroll to chance. CRI’s complete “punch-to-paycheck” experience delivers fast, easy time tracking, scheduling and attendance management. Using it, you can instantly calculate hourly totals based on your payroll policies, including overtime, and avoid costly mistakes. Time data flows directly to payroll to avoid manual, and potentially error-prone, data entry.
Improve supervisor productivity with a manager dashboard
A CRI team dashboard streamlines employee time tracking for you and your managers. From one convenient place, you can quickly:
– See who’s on the job or if anyone was late or absent
– Access schedules to stay on top of staffing
– Monitor hours worked and overtime to help control costs
– Track the status of timecards to avoid payroll delays
– Quickly navigate to other tools, run reports and more to save time and maximize efficiency
Online timekeeping increases productivity
When you use CRI’s time and attendance solutions, staff enter their hours worked using a smart timeclock, a web timesheet, a kiosk app on a shared tablet or a mobile app on a personal mobile phone. Breaks, PTO, holiday and other time are also collected directly from the employee.
The system then automatically calculates the totals and sends them to payroll, leaving you and your managers with little to do but monitor for exceptions, like missed punches, and make the necessary corrections. As a result of not having to go through every timecard you have more time to spend improving business operations and supporting customers.
Drop us a line!